Friday, September 7, 2018

Topic Research

I think I want to focus on fairy tales for my topic for the rest of the semester.

After reading through different fairytales including different characters, scenes, plots, and endings, I think I've chosen some of the specifics for my project.

I may want the scene to be set in a kingdom which includes kings and queens whom live in a castle in a far away place.

Of course, I want my fairytale to have a happy ending that leads the readers wanting more.

I really like the story of Beauty and the Beast, so I may try and to work that into my story somehow.

One of the fairytales that I enjoyed reading about was mainly focused on English Fairytales.

The Three Little Pigs could be an interesting story to change up. There could be numerous outcomes, considering there are many characters that could be changed.

In the story linked above, I liked how the author used some of the same storyline as the original story, but also added in some extra scenes. This is what I plan on doing for my project.

                                             Rose, Flower, Love, Romantic
                                                                                     Rose






No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...