Friday, August 24, 2018

Technology

I think there are many useful tools that I will learn how to use in this class, especially while blogging this semester. With technology improving and becoming more advanced each day, I think its important to try and keep up with the latest advancements.

I remember taking a computer class back in high school (over four years ago) that attempted to teach us about different applications and how to work certain programs such as PowerPoint, word, excel, etc. So I don't have too much of a computer background, but I'm ready to learn more about how to construct a blog and all the fun editing things that come with it!

So far, Blogger is pretty similar to word so I can manage my way through when it comes to typing out things and changing the sizes of fonts. 

The environment of this class is different than my other classes just because this one is strictly online and doesn't allow you to have face-to-face interaction with other students. It will take a little getting used to, but it's nice to be able to work on your own time and schedule.

While in this class I think learning about different tools, editing, and different materials will allow me to expand on the knowledge that I have, allowing me to become better with computers and other technological devices.
                          Image result for blogging
                                                      https://neilpatel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...