Friday, August 24, 2018

Time Strategies

Plan ahead! Plan ahead! Something I have been telling myself to do for the past week. As I was writing in my planner earlier in the week I soon realized I had many assignments due for many different classes. Considering I'm taking 21 credit hours, it's important to plan ahead and stay on schedule. 

I personally think the best strategy to stay on track is to actually follow through with the plans that you have made. For example, if I set aside an hour each night to work on certain assignments, then I need to hold myself accountable and complete them. I think holding yourself accountable is the best way to ensure you get things completed!





                             Image result for time management quotes
                                                               Time Strategies:pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...