Friday, August 24, 2018

Assignments: More About the Class

This class is for sure different than any class that I've taken here at OU. A lot of the classes that I have taken in the past are very structured and have specific due dates and stick to a pretty strict and unchangeable schedule. I think that's what makes this class different is that you are able to work ahead and complete the assignments how you want.

If anyone knows me knows that I am the absolute worst when it comes to computers and any type of technology, so creating and having a blog will be a bit of a challenge this semester. I'm still trying to navigate my way through everything.

                          Computer confusion with the seniors by Alan-G-Brandon
                                                                 Photo:deviantart

       (This grandma is an actual representation of myself when trying to work with computers)

One of the extra credit assignments that does seem interesting is learning how to do some image editing and creating different memes! I think it would be fun to learn and know how to do those sort of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...