Thursday, October 4, 2018

Tech Tip: Logging Back Into Blogger

I was having trouble figuring out why the comments that I was making on stories weren't publishing.

Every time I would make a comment, it would redirect me to a page that read ERROR.

To fix this I had to do multiple things. First, I cleared all the cookies in my browser. Figuring this out was a mission in itself.

Secondly, I logged out and then back into Blogger. After these two steps, I tried to make a comment on a story, IT WORKED. I was able to publish the comment.

After this I tried to publish another comment...it didn't work... ERROR again.
I then tried clearing the cookies again and then logging out of Blogger and then back in.
This worked, but not for long... I was back to being directed to the page that read ERROR.

Lastly, I switched to Google Chrome. I also logged out and then back into Blogger. After doing this, I tried to make a comment and it worked! Thankfully it has worked since I switched to Chrome. Hopefully it stays that way..


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these notes, Braley: I really appreciate it! I go back and forth between Chrome and Firefox all day, just so I can try to stay familiar with those browsers... but of course people use other browser too, and all kinds of computers. I really appreciate your patience, and I am so glad you found a way to make the computer behave in the end! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...