Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

When reflecting back on the past eight weeks, I'd have to say I'm pretty proud of how far I've come since week one.

When I learned that we were going to be blogging for this class I panicked a bit. I barely knew what having a blog even meant, let alone starting one of my own.

So far, I'm pretty happy with my blog. I just changed the colors and the overall layout to something different. As for my Portfolio, it can use some work. Every other day or so I try and change the layout to find a theme that I like best, but I haven't quite found one yet. I've also been using some of the different images I find on Google Sites.

So far I'm pretty satisfied with how my stories are turning out. I feel like each week I come up with more and more creative and unique ideas to incorporate into my stories.

One of my favorite readings so far has been How Sun, Moon, and Wind Went Out to Dinner. I think I have liked this reading the best because it teaches a valuable life lesson on putting others needs before your own.

I chose this picture below as one of my favorite because being at the beach is one of my favorite places to be. I love laying in the sand with the sun beating down. Hearing the seagulls chirp and the waves crashing onto the shore is such a soothing and relaxing sound.


Looking forward, I plan to continue working on coming up with different and unique ideas to incorporate to the different stories that I retell.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...