Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The quality of feedbacks that I have been receiving have been very helpful! I have gotten some useful tips that have allowed me to better my story telling skills. Some of the most useful comments that I have received are when classmates validate my stories and leave comments saying that they liked or enjoyed reading my stories. Although the critical and suggestive comments are extremely useful, it's nice to read the comments saying that others have enjoyed reading my retold stories. I think it's more of a confident booster more than anything!

I think the quality of comments that I have been leaving have been helpful. All of the stories that I have read so far have been great! It's interesting to read all the different stories that others are writing.

I think something that I might try differently is work on reading to understand the stories rather than just reading and commenting on them. I think trying to understand the ideas that have been put into retelling the story will really help me understand the overall plot of the story.

I chose the picture below because it accurately represents me on a daily basis. I am always making mistakes or doing things in the most complicated way when I'm sure there are easier ways it could have been done. I think this picture allows us to see that it's okay to not be perfect as long as you're trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...