Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Looking back on my progress, I can say that I feel pretty accomplished. I've been able to stay on schedule and complete all of the assignments in a timely matter. I wouldn't say I have a good weekly routine, I kind of work on the assignments when I have some free time.

Some pitfalls that I'm going to try and avoid is making sure that my comments that I'm leaving on other students blogs are actually showing up. I ran into that problem last week, so hopefully I keep a close eye on it from here on out.

Looking forward, I hope to start taking better notes on the stories that I read and reading more on how to do so. I think taking better notes will allow me to write better stories and come up with different creative ideas to incorporate into my stories.

I think one thing I might work on changing is my overall theme and layout with my Portfolio. I'm not 100% happy with how it looks right now so I might be changing it here soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...