Friday, August 31, 2018

Topic Brainstorm

After reading through and brainstorming different ideas and routes that I could take when choosing topics, I've decided on four that I would possibly like to write about. 

The four that I have chosen are DogsFairy TalesCouples from the Bible, and Food.

I have chosen Dogs to write about as a topic because I love animals, especially dogs. I think it would be interesting to learn about the different aspects that dogs had a long time ago and the different roles that they may have had. I would like to see how dogs have evolved from back them to now and any roles that may have changed.

I chose the topic of Fairy Tales to write about because I'm a sucker for a good romance story. I have always loved different fairy tale stories and the usually happy ending at the end of each one. It could be fun to recreate a fairy tale and possibly change the characters or maybe even the ending.

The next topic that I chose was Couples from the Bible. I chose this because I like reading about different relationships between people and the unique role that each person may play. I've read about couples from the bible, but I think by choosing this topic it will allow me to go further in depth and learn more about the different couples.

Lastly, I chose Food as a topic. Who doesn't love food, right? This could be a fun topic to write about. As I mentioned in my Introduction post, you'll know that my all time favorite food is chicken, and I consider myself a ranch connoisseur. So reading and writing about food could be an interesting experience. 

I chose these four very different topics because I think each one of them have a unique aspect that could be interesting to write and create a story from.


                                       Fairy Tale, Disneyland, Disney, Paris, Godmother, Fairy
   
                                                           Fairy Tale Godmother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...