Friday, August 31, 2018

Tech Tips: Canvas Mobile App

The Canvas app is a great way to stay connected while on the go. I've had the app for a little while now and it allows me to stay on top of things, as well as reminding me when things are due.

In the Canvas app you can set it up to where you can get certain notifications for things. I have it set up to where I'm notified if an assignment has been graded, which is convenient and frightening at times, depending on how well I did on the assignment or exam.

The good thing about technology these days is that many things can be customized to your preference, and can hopefully be as user friendly as possible.


Image result for app pictures
                                                           Photo Source: Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: March's Ears, Part A

March' Ears Author: W. Jenkyn Thomas This story was about a lord named March. He had a secret that nobody knew, except his barber. Th...